Microbiological Examination of Nonsterile Products - USP <61>
These tests quantitate the total population of aerobic bacteria, yeast, and molds in raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products.
- Microbial Tests for Non-Sterile Products
- Microbial Limit Tests for Nonsterile Pharmaceuticals Part 1
- Microbial Limit Tests for Nonsterile Pharmaceuticals-Part 2
- Minor Chapters, Major Impacts – What USP Chapters 51, 61, 62, and 1207 Mean for Your Compounding Practice
- USP <61> and USP <62> Microbial Tests for Non-Sterile Products